Royal Wharf, the regeneration of the Royal Docks area in East London, is by two vastly experienced leaders in the global real estate market. Oxley group and Ballymore share a commitment to quality, a knack for successful innovation and a passion for projects that show true ambition, of which there are few better examples than Royal Wharf.
Mariner's Quarter | Royal Wharf London - Phase 3
Launching Two New Riverside Buildings at Royal Wharf London - Marco Polo (Plot 18) and James Cook (Plot 17)
- Mariner’s Quarter offers London’s most exciting new Riverfront Apartments
- The Final Phase of the Award Winning Royal Wharf Development
- World-Class Leisure Facility by David Morley Architects including Spa, Gym and 25-metre Swimming Pool
- 2.4 acre Riverside Park and Half a Kilometer of South Facing River Frontage
- New Town Square, High Street Retail, Restaurants & Bars