We are looking for a team player who is passionate in storytelling through video and has a creative flair for crafting unique content and delivering quality content in production value. Candidates should have experience in operating DSLR cameras, audio, and lighting equipment for video productions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Video Production. Responsible for all stages of video production from Pre-Production, Production and Post-Production.
- Multi-Project Management. Lead production proposals; planning and managing timelines to produce deliverables within schedule.
- Problem Solver. Takes initiative in providing solutions to tackling impromptu situations.
- Team Player. Work in close collaboration with different stakeholders to create multimedia content for projects and company branding.
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Film, Media or related field
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in content creation with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Experience in facilitating communication, conceptualisation, scripting and storyboarding of campaign ideas
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in Mandarin and/or other Mother Tongue languages is a plus
- An understanding of live-streaming and studio production is a plus
Please provide at least two completed videos and/or short reel portfolio video links and indicate your role in the production team of the respective projects.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their detailed CV with current and expected salary remunerations to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.